Saturday 31 December 2011

Here Comes 2012!

It has all been a bit quiet on the Mouse Illustration front over the last couple of weeks and that is because I have been home for Christmas.  I thought I would have enough time to work and play but as I always find when I make that long flight home to Scotland I never have enough time to get everything done. 

As new Year approaches and my time at home is coming to an end I am reflecting on what this year has meant to me and my business.  At the beginning of this year I decided to launch my little jewellery business and I promised to give myself a full year of working hard to see where it may take me.  If at the end of that year I hadn't made any progress then I had decided to reevaluate my situation.  However, I can gladly and proudly announce that I will continue with my business and through 2012 I will be working harder as Mouse Illustration keeps on growing. 

Christmas at home with family is always amazing so I thought I would share a few snapshots of our house at Christmas.

 Santa Clause is coming to town..................
Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree..............

And of course what Christmas would be complete without a pair of Mouse Slippers!


We are now getting ready for our New Year Celebrations here in Bonnie Scotland.  In true Scottish style I ended up at a Ceilidh a few nights ago singing Auld Lang Syne as if it were New Years Eve so I think tonight will be a quite celebration bringing in the Bells with the family. 

I hope wherever you are in the world that you have a very Happy and Joyful New Year!

Happy New Year Eveyone!
x

No comments: