Thursday 30 May 2013

Macarons

I don't know if I have mentioned this before but I love almost everything French and Macron's are no exception.  They have everything that appeals to me.....chewy, creamy, colourful little delights! They are just so pleasing on the eye and of course I just think the variety of colours are Divine!
 
I have been watching My Kitchen Rules on TVNZ with that French Chef Manu......(googling his full name right now)....Manu Feildel and he talks about these little Macaron treats a lot.


So needless to say I decided to try my hand at some Macaron Charms and I have to say they look delicious :-)


What fun I have making these and the colour options are endless!  I have now uploaded it to the Mouse Illustration Shop so if you are interested pop on by and have a look. 

Yummy! x

www.mouseillustration.com

No comments: