Thursday 23 February 2012

New Jewellery Range!

First off I would like to apologise for the lack of Posts on my Blog lately.  I am glad to say I have been busy working but thats no excuse so I will be posting more regularly from now on.

The good news is...........I have a whole new page of goodies to buy from my website Mouse Illustration dot com.  I am just so very excited to share my new Handmade creations with you.  I have to say that I am just a little bit in Love with them.......especially with three new special little friends!

I wont hold you in suspence any longer.  Meet my Matryoshka Dolls, Alyona, Natalya and Olesya:


Aren't they super cute? I hope you think so.

They are exclusive to my online shop so they can't be purchases anywhere else.

I also have another New exciting Range of Necklaces that are great for jazzing up your neckline for that special occasion.  I particularly love the Over the Rainbow Necklace.
All my New Products are online and Ready to buy so please have a peek and enjoy shopping!


P.s. Pop back soon for my Latest GIVEAWAY to celebrate my new Jewellery Designs!




2 comments:

SamWatersEdgePartners said...

The new product lines look great! I just got some wine charms for my mom (who loves them!) and now I think I am going to have to get the "flirty pleasure" necklace for my little cousin. She will LOVE it! Btw, the Russian Dolls look incredible!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Sam! And I am glad your mum liked the wine charms :-)