Sunday 4 March 2012

Handmade Fashion

I watched Crazy Stupid Love last night and I have to admit I have a bit of a girl crush on Emma Stone.  I love the way she looks feminine but with an edge of boyishness about her.  I thought I would have a bit of fun and try and recreate her look in the handmade marketplace!

So here is how to dress like Emma Stone Handmade Style!


Get this Look: Top Left - Yellow Dress from rshone on Etsy , Top Right - Necklace from IIQII Etsy
Bottom Right - Yellow Dress from MyHackneyBoutique on Etsy


Get this Look: Top Left Tutu Stripes Dress from Ouma on Etsy, Top Right Shoes from LaPlumeEthere on Etsy, Middle Right Tutu Dress also from Ouma on Etsy, Bottom Right Ring from Mayahelena on Etsy


 I hope you have a look at all the Handmade shops featured above and have fun shopping!

P.s Giveaway from Mouse Illustration coming up this week so remember to come back for a peek :-)

x

No comments: