Monday 7 November 2011

Business Cards have Finally Arrived!

So I have to admit that I was getting a little frustrated waiting on my new Business Cards to arrive, especially since I had run out of my last order and had none left.  I did order them from the UK and since I live in New Zealand I expected to have to wait a couple of weeks......but over three weeks was truly testing my patience.  However, they were most definitely worth the wait!

My friend over at Pink Pig Illustration introduced me to Moo.com and I am very happy she did.  The paper quality and finish are better then I expected and I will definitely be using this company from now on (I just won't leave it till I have run out of cards next time).

Moo.com offers a great service especially for designers looking to showcase their work through their business cards.  You can upload up to 100 images for each print run........so you can order 100 business cards and each one can be different! Amazing huh!  You keep the side with all your details the same for each card and the flip side can have a different design so I chose to have five designs for my batch.

They arrived in a great display box..........


They even give you a separate holder for you to store your cards............




The paper quality is fantastic almost feeling like a thin plastic and the amazing thing is they are guilt free!  The paper used for the cards is sourced from sustainable forests and the black holder is 100% recyclable and the structure is made from recycled pulp.  I feel better ordering from a company when I know the care about things like this.



Thanks Moo I'm a big fan :-)

No comments: