Monday 14 November 2011

Christmas Gift Ideas


Orders have started coming in for Christmas so I just wanted to share with you what the favorites seem to be, and maybe give you some ideas along the way :-) 

It's hard work deciding what gifts to give, especially to those family members that you have just run out of ideas for!  Well for those book lovers how about a handmade bookmark?  With ten to chose from I'm sure you will find one that suits that certain someone perfectly!


My customers have also been loving my Licorice Delight Bracelet.  Seems to be a definite favorite at the moment, but how about treating someone to the Necklace and Bracelet set for Christmas.



Other Mouse Illustration products that are trending at the moment are my Charm Bracelets and Necklaces, along with my Cupcake Pendant Selection.



And of course the ever popular Love Bunny and my new Jewellery Range
And for those wine lovers in your life you can never go wrong with some wine charms!



Well I hope I have given you some fun ideas for Christmas.  Please remember that all my products are handmade with love and are available to purchase online from  www.mouseillustration.com

Jingle bells Jingle bells............... :-)

No comments: