Friday 4 November 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like.........

Christmas!

Sorry to bombard you with Christmas but you know you need to start thinking about it very soon.  I had a fantastic week with the Wine Tasting Store I am selling my products at placing a re-order of my Wine Charms because they have sold out!

They also asked me to design a special Christmas range for them so I thought I would give you a peek at what I came up with.............


Since I live in Queenstown and the shop caters for a lot of tourists I decided to make a Kiwiana range to keep things cohesive with my products already in store.

I hope you like them and I will let you know how they are selling.  They are also now available from my website along with my other Christmas Decorations. 

Happy Christmas Shopping :-)

No comments: